Thursday, July 9, 2009

talking to Maddie

Today Maddie was all wet as if she just poured a cup of water on her head. I asked her about it and here is the conversation that followed.

me:
"Maddie, why are you all wet?"

Maddie:
"I am a wolf. The wolf was hot so it went swimming in the river then it found a wooden cup. it also put its head under the water."

me:
"Maddie, you need to pick up the game in your room"

maddie:
maddie climbs onto the back of the couch. "It is my time to howl at the moon. ow-oooooooooooooooo ow-oooooooooooooo ow -ooooo"

kindergarten starts in september. I hope that goes well.

3 comments:

Cale and Sharon said...

hats funny

Cale and Sharon said...

Sorry its supposed to say thats not hats

Sarah said...

You're hilarious w/ how short, to-the-point, & candid your posts are. I love how you simply capture the humor & creativity of your kids. Let's hope the kindergarten teacher isn't allergic to wolves.... :)