Monday, April 19, 2010

dance recital

On the way to the recital, We saw Uncle Mark driving Head of us.



Maddie did a great job in her recital. I really admire these teachers who can convince a bunch of 5 & 6 yr olds to learn and perform a real dance. Maddie is in Ballet so that she has an outlet for all of her creative energy. She is also in a music class, but that hasn't gone as well. She is learning music, but she also uses every opportunity to be a dog or cat. We have to discuss "when is it time to be a dog" (recess, at home, etc) "when is it time to be a little girl" (during class, church, etc.) I am so glad I have such an interesting child.

1 comment:

Lena Gilbert said...

Ohh she is so cute! I love that I can pick her bright red hair out in that picture. Mark should totally get that license plate...maybe on his bike. Or a wageon.