Sunday, May 10, 2009

mothers' day cards

So here are the card I received from my kids for Mothers' Day.

Dear Mom, You Rock!!
My mom rocks because...
She keeps me healthy
She takes me to fun places
She is kind to me
She lets me play video games
She lets me watch TV shows with guns in them
Love,
Martin

My Mom and I...
My Mom and I play board games
My Mom and I eat cucumbers
My Mom and I go to Plant
My Mom and I watch Nature
My Mom and I read Star books
My Mom and I like to Play!!!
Happy Mothers' Day
from: Martin

My Mom and I...
My Mom and I play Mermaids
My Mom and I eat Macaroni
My Mom and I go to swimming
My Mom and I watch Nature
My Mom and I read books
My Mom and I like to go on picnics
Happy Mothers' Day!
from Maddie

Caleb also made a little flower with his picture on it.
Maddie made me a tissue paper rose.

My kids think a lot, and I can figure out what they like about me from what they write or tell other people to write. Everyone enjoys watching Nature, and It looks like Martin enjoys our little outings a lot. The "tv show with guns in them" refers to The A-team.

No comments: