Tuesday, June 8, 2010

new themesong

here is my new and most favorite themesong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ipoty30tw

I love this song.

Others have attempted to write songs about me in the past, but have fallen short. Here is a short list of the songs that sing about me.

"Valleri" by the Monkees,
this is alright, they did another song featuring my middle name "cheer up sleepy Jean" but neither was really great, mostly because the Monkees were a made up rock band/tv show. Why did they write about my names? because they were around in the late 60's, when the names Valerie and Jean were in their hey-day of popularity.

"Valerie" by Steve Winwood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anCg5EiB2AM&NR=1&feature=fvwp
This is so from 1987s!!!! The entire song is spent apparently singing to 'valerie' in hopes that she will come back because the singer is 'the same boy he used to be' of course, this lack of maturity and personal development might have been the reason for the break up in the first place....I'm just saying. Go to therapy, maybe some college, then sing a song about it.
the new lyrics could be
"Valerie, call on me, I've overcome my commitment issues with some psychotherapy"

The Happy Wanderer -German Folk Song
I love this music video
The Chorus is "Valleree, Vallera Vallereee Valler ah ha ha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha"
I even know a few verses in German. My kids think that the words are about me, but of course they are just nonsense words.

No comments: