Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun

We went to an easter egg hunt at the capitol Saturday. It was crowded and crazy.


The Easter Bunny signalled the start of the massive 6-12 year old egg hunt.
Every kid got a goody bag, no matter how many eggs they found. It was pretty fun. Afterwards we played on the beautiful lawn of the capitol.


Easter morning the kids all got baskets. Maddie and Caleb got rabbit ears. Maddie hopped all over the house because she was a bunny. They also found easter eggs. The kids also got a nice picture book about the real Easter story. Maddie said 'this is the best easter I have ever had'


1 comment:

Sarah said...

You and Ben are such fun parents- always looking for the next adventure for your kids- I'll be the downtown egg hunt was so much fun! I enjoyed your blog- I didn't know you had one until you posted so on FaceBook! Gotta love it. Have a great day!

P.S. Do you mind if I link your blog to mine?