Tuesday, March 8, 2011

protests are ongoing- just like me!

shaming the "stand with walker" bus as it leaves the Alliant energy center. My favorite chant of the day; "You're on our side -you just don't know it" I love the energy of this movement, and the positive momentum. Keeping it positive really cuts the stress, and the potential aggression that this nasty piece of legislation is inciting. Unfortunately, some people like Senator Grothman, mistake the desire to keep things peaceful and positive as a show that the protests are just an excuse to go out and party.

I have been involved in this effort for a while now, and I am almost exhausted. I have a lot of things that I would rather do than protest and picket everyday. But I believe in this effort, and if I do not do all that I can, and this thing passes, then I will be in a way a bit responsible for the result.


My fellow citizens are so creative!


This is sort of true. REpublican SEnators!!!! TUrn from the dark side!!!

No comments: