Friday, February 25, 2011

me in the media!

I appeared in a pro-scott walker add! I was at the protest, and at 8 seconds, as the announcer is talking about "being flooded with out of state protesters" I am on the far right. You can only see my sleeping bag, but that is definately me!

I hate the assertion that the protesters are from out of state.

BTW, there is also a rumor that most of the tea partiers were not from Wisconsin, so the allegation is on both sides. However, the difference is that in the Assmebly debate, a republican assemblyman stood up and made the accusation that we were not from Wisconsin. Lying on the public record is a more serious matter.

One of the assembly democrats defended us, he said "they are from wisconsin, they are all from here; and they aren't here because they like to sleep on the floor or smell bad or bang on drums, they are here because they are scared about their future and the future of their state."
I don't mind a debate, a heated debate, even ultimately being defeated is fine if it is done correctly. (which was NOT the story in the assembly this morning, but that is another issue)
I am very offended by the lies being told about me in the media and by governor and the Wisconsin Republican party.

b

No comments: