Sunday, February 27, 2011

thoughts on today's protest

this inspires me.
The protest here in Madison is not the Protest in the middle east, It is not Tahir Square. However, I am fighting for something that I believe in, and there is a some opposition to the movement; I do not like to be different, but I am not going to cave on this issue.

Also, with the kangaroo court we used to call congress, Our democratic senators are hiding out to try and stop or slow this crazy bill that is being railroaded through.

I can march for a few hours in 12 degree weather. I can be unapologetic about my own beliefs and stand up for what I believe - especially when it is not popular. I can associate with the opposition, try and convince them, and just not go away. Others have done more, I can do more.

1 percent of the state was at the capitol today.
Here is a great song.

No comments: